Album Release

Sunday, May 30, 2010

I was set up.

I was looking back at a blog entry from the day before the first day of school, 614 days ago.

Today is the first day after the last day of school.

It's funny- I have some of the same feelings I had from the day of that blog entry... excitement... gratitude... anticipation. So many possibilities in the air. Countless unknowns.

I've been walking in circles around my house this afternoon. Shifting gears. It's the shock of go-go-go-go-go-go-vacation. Well, "vacation." There's no more 7:30 harp class, but many projects are now on the front burner. Like the youtube backyard glitter project, for example! Stay tuned for that one. Still a few more weeks in Odessa.

Another thing on my mind today: "The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid or discouraged." Interesting idea... of someone going before me. Setting things up. Making the path straight. Honestly, I'm kinda nervous. this is an incredible community and an incredible job I'm leaving here in Odessa. I'm happy here.

I think the past 614 days have been a "set up," though. It could not have not been. There may just be someone going before me in France. Not to mention someone waiting for me.

Excitement... Gratitude... Anticipation

No comments: